Friday, January 2, 2009

Starting an Online Business

Hi guys out there in blogspot blogging land. I am opening up an online business and would welcome some how to's. Also, I would like to network with entrepreneurs who are already up and running in this industry. I admire Zappos and other online giants that had meager beginnings and pride themselves with full-fledged customer service. Google, Merchandisingselections is in your blogsphere so if there are any Google staff who can offer advice, I certainly would appreciate it. I am a college graduate and a graduate student majoring in business and have had a small shop of women and men's accessories. I am impressed with such websites as ebates and dealtakers both who have revolutionized online merchandising. You may correspond with me on this blog or email address lgoffigan@gmail.com.

No comments: